Thankfulness: Gods never ending faithfulness especially in times of crisis
Psalm 9:1 “I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all of your wonderful deeds.
One of the best things about thankfulness is that the more you choose it, the easier it gets. The more you profess gratitude, the more you notice things to be grateful for.
It has been 20 months since the start of the pandemic with still no end in sight. Let me mention the top ten things that happened to us, as a company, that we should be thankful for:
- From a 54% growth in 2020, it was reversed to -19% negative growth in 2021 but we rebounded this year to 37% growth by end year. This, when average growth of business during the pandemic is -30%.
- More than 50% of business has closed, we never did close any of our 5 branches.
- There has been so many COVID-19 outbreak around us but there has never been cross infection in any of our clinics. Our clinics have in fact been the safest place to be during the peak of the pandemic
- Unemployment rate has increased by double-digit and they say it has been one of the worst years, yet we never laid off anybody. Everybody was able to have a regular source of income and even received their 13th month in advance since it was released quarterly. Cash advances with no interest where also provided just to help tide things over.
- This was also the time when our medical business was activated and employees were provided free medical consultation/online care and subsidized swab services.
- We have done renovations/upgrade for our clinics in Lagro, Marikina and Brittany.
- We now even have our Christmas party with lots of gifts and raffles and games just to make us feel the warmth of Christmas.
- We are even now hiring staff that for this year we have lots of new faces.
- We even acquired a unit in Milan residence last March to be our new administrative office once it is finished 27 months from now.
- We have paid most of our loans and equipment. What’s left will be fully paid next year and these are the panoramic x-ray in the Deparo Branch and the dental precision chair in the Camarin Branch.
God is so good. He was able to sustain all of us despite all the difficulties we have encountered in the company and even in our personal lives. We lost love ones, friends. I lost my father last year and some of my friends. Yet as the saying goes “Events/Things/Situations that were not able to destroy us make us strong.” We are strong after passing through all of these challenges, and that is because we have our Savior-Jesus to depend on.
It will be 2022 in a few days, 8 days to be exact and I can’t help but be so excited. Excited in facing our challenges for next year. The beauty about this is that we can already say that we are victorious because God is with us. This company is owned by God and we are only caretakers and therefore if God is with us, who can fight against us? Even our lives are always in God’s hands and therefore we are in full confidence that whatever happens we will be victorious. We will continue to adapt, innovate, upgrade, level up and see God’s abounding grace and faithfulness in our lives.
And so in 2022 we are aiming:
- To have our very own digital CBCT by end of first quarter 2022
- To be more aggressive in multimedia and internet-based campaign. So, more TV show interviews, plug ins and print focusing on our Sleep Dentistry Campaign
- Raise investment funding thru Gofundme concept to be able to further upgrade all existing branches.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you! Goodnight and thank you.